User avatar

BelarusBirdy

  • Lyric Poetry Re: And We Sit.

    Last stanza is my favorite.

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Clueless

    Yay! Your stories never disappoint. I wanted something short to read that wouldn't take a lot of time because I'm lazy (as you should know well Tally-wa) and this is ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lands Unknown

    Oh. My. Gosh. Stop getting better at writing and let me catch up, Tally! This is so true. I love the imagery and everything. The end is awesome. Seriously, stop ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Twelve (Started!)

    Johnny Brinkman- headquarters "So. The other gangs really want to go there?" I think to myself. My fingers reached for the knife I always kept in my pocket. I thought ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Twelve (Started!)

    Name: Johnny Brinkman Age: 13 Gender: Male Code Number: five Power: Can control shadows, exceptionally strong at night due to the fact that he derives his power from darkness, can ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: It's Nonsense, Understand?

    This is like something I would think except my version would be darker and quite possibly contain death and/or knives. I really like it, it makes sense to me in ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Death Girl

    I'm not who they think I am. Death girl is not a nice name. I'm not afraid of you anymore. You loved me, but like the earth loves the trees. ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: silver

    silver paper reflections barely there images of lips, of eyes bright blue eyes they must be mine silver paper reflects me but there is something running down my face falling ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Black and White Dancer

    Sorry, but I don't really have much of a review, I just want to say this is really awesome.

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We're going numb

    awesome! I love it, it's very clear and kind of makes me think of Evanescence music.

    Dec 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: London Bridge Prologue (*Revised*)

    Hi, I'm Bel. I'll be reviewing London Bridge Prologue today. The room's spinning. Twisting like carnival rides. Turning ike wheels. Swiviling like heads. Like eyes. Like bodies, and arms, and ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Mummy.

    Most haiku is about nature and things that relate to the natural world. They are beautiful if they are good. Yours is different from some. Take it from me (I'm ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Rain: Eve is sitting in a corner, silent tears running down her face. She could hide them if she wanted. She could separate the molecules and send them away in ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Other Re: Potty Breaks.

    I both yell at inanimate objects and wonder why fictional characters never pee. so yes, I am normal. I like bagels too.

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Storm: I wandered around in a strange dreamlike state for a long time. It is cold and damp and unsteady. I hear someone trying to wake me up, and I ...

    Jul 31, 2011


But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took