User avatar

BelarusBirdy

  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Sorry.

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ferris Wheel.

    I also find the rhyme scheme to be annoying at times. It lacks some flow, but the overall message is pretty good. If you need more rhymes, just say the ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ambivalence

    This is fantastic! Keep writing poetry, you're really good! I love it so much, and I can really relate to it.

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Name: Rain Storm Crypti Age: 15 Element: Water and Sound Physical description: Pale skin that burns badly in the sun, so she tends to stay in the shadows. She can't ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Twelve runaways (ages 12-18) find out they are really part of an ancient race of almost human beings. They live indefinitely, and each has control over an element. (Fire and ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    I think I'm a floor above where I was. I can hear clattering from the vents, but it sounds like it's far away. Some girl screaming like a baby, close ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nothing Short Of Chardonnay

    I think it's a very original idea, and I liked the ending.

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (later) I don't know how much time has passed, but light is filtering through a loose tile overhead. There are footsteps, but they sound like they're on the floor above, ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Storm: The alarms are going off two floors up. I should be waiting for the guards to come and fetch me from this room, but I don't really want to ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Diaries of a Dead Girl Prelude

    I noticed a few grammatical errors, and I'll point them out here. I'll also add a few different word choices. October 30, 1980 I saw him come from his house. ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Scarlette's Way

    When I heard the beginning, I immediately predicted that he meets the twins and they'll try to eat him. I hope I'm wrong, or else it's not going to attract ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: --

    I hope you write another, it was so original!!! I love it!!!

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pain beneath perfection

    I liked your poem. I thought that while it may not be the MOST original concept, you made it different enough that I didn't quit reading halfway through. I liked ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: --

    This is a very beautiful poem. I have one suggestion on the wording, though. Where you say "be careful in your tread," maybe you could replace it with, "be careful ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Don't question

    Thanks! I just want to say this again. I don't know if door finish is flammable. DO NOT try this at home OR to escape the asylum you're locked up ...

    Jun 14, 2011


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain