User avatar

BelarusBirdy

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Problematic: Part 1

    This is really good! The description bottle blond is good imagery! Keep writing, Bel

    Jun 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Oso Weeping

    This is a stunningly beautiful piece. It's eloquent and sweet and I started crying while I was reading it. (Not that that's unusual at all...) Keep writing!

    Jun 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Epigraphs

    This is a really haunting piece. That's what I thought. That being said, I have really strange taste. As soon as I finish typing this, I'm going to like your ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Spring is Coming

    I love them!! You're right, the first one doesn't go with the rest, but it's really cool!

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: in part because of you, but also because I killed a guard. They probably aren't happy about that. Also, we're on the same floor as the other guys were ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Not What You See prologue

    If I get good reviews and enough likes, I'm going to try to get this published. So if you like it, say something!!! Also, I love getting advice. Any ideas ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hunted ch. 1

    Awesome writing tally!I love the idea! Since I was eight, I've been hunted. I don't know why, or who, or how. But in those seven years, I've learned how to ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Novel

    Name: Bellicosa Age: 19 Gender: Female Personality: (Strengths, flaws, likes, dsilikes...) Appearance: (Written optional.) History: Fails at almost every school subject, absolutely NOT athletic. Excel

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Delicious

    I like chocolate milk too :)

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: Yeah, that is a fight you wouldn't win!!) Storm: The pale kid is awake. "Who are you?" he says. "Storm," I say. "And Xia." I turn to Xia and ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: sorry is so long. Didn't know how to break it up without making some of it not happen.) Xia's footsteps echo loudly against the walls of the corridor. Every ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    tgirly hasn't posted her profile yet, so we have to wait. (unfortunately.)

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Once Upon a Time

    I think it could be revised a bit, looking at word choice and such, but otherwise it's okay, I think. I don't want to sound harsh though. I really liked ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    If you have one of the "made-up" elements, you basically control different aspects of it. Sound means, for example, that you can control it's volume. As long as you can ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    I made them up. I get bored of "Water, Earth, Air, Fire," all the time. So I thought I would make it more fun and add some more. I'm weird ...

    Jun 21, 2011


As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
— Pablo Neruda