User avatar

Beethoven

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Welcome! I say ya'll... Don't know why. But I mess everyone where I live up (Northern CA), because I say 'pop' and pronounce 'creek' as 'crick.' I guess I'm still ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Tim from TYWC, now at new forum

    This place is better because there are more mature writers. ^_^ And real critiques. Yeah, I learned how to write decently at TYWC (if I can even say that...), and ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Beethoven: The Child Who Talks Too Much

    Oh, yeah, about me. Forgot to do this when I joined. *clears throat* Hajimemashite. Beethoven desu. Doozo yoroshiku. Yeah, I pretty much explain myself on my profile, so... go there ...

    Aug 30, 2005


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin