User avatar

Beethoven

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you feel it would be preferential to give in rather than retain your staus as rebel?

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Would you feel left out if you didn't know?

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why do you think the English language is so crazy?

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why would you think that?

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homesick

    Yeah, I concur. Wait it out, in the meantime do something with your time. When I'm homesick, I either sit sadly on my bed with a sad little expression that ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Got my animation stand today- I can FINALLY start animating!

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Japanese class!

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    It was also done on a program called Creative Writer Bwahaha, Creative Writer! I used to love that program! Course, I didn't write back then, soo... My first story was ...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    sabradan, that sounds like a pretty expensive wedding ^_~ And while we're on the subject, I'd love my honeymoon to be backpacking Europe. Again. Because I intend on going within ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    Yeah, Griffinkeeper. That sounds real romantic. ; P I don't think much about these kinds of things, but I want to get married in the fall or winter so I ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    lol, your mom sounds like her humour is comparable to my own mother's... heehee

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    And I'm in California where it's too freakin' hot.

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Furbys Are BACK

    That's rather disturbing... Heheh, his family bought him one as a joke. Kept it on his desk. He's a big cowboy rancher type guy. He hated the thing. ^_^ Or ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Furbys Are BACK

    I, too, never had a furby. I wanted one, but the parents were wiser. So I played with my uncle's once. Ah... the good old days. But my friend made ...

    Aug 28, 2005


Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon