User avatar

Beethoven

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jack - Writing Challenge 9/5

    I totally didn't notice there weren't any 'e's. That was brilliant, Snoink. It made me really sad because I have history in that area : (

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Comic Pitch

    I've read from the beginning... I just can't follow what's happening in each strip. ^_^

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Death Cab for Cutie

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Would you feel left out if you didn't know?

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why do you think the English language is so crazy?

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Comic Pitch

    I'm a bit confused myself

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My attempt of Bjork

    Very nice- good contrast on shading. While the skin around the eyes is very good, the eyes themselves seem flat compared to the rest of the face. Lips are very ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why would you think that?

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homesick

    Yeah, I concur. Wait it out, in the meantime do something with your time. When I'm homesick, I either sit sadly on my bed with a sad little expression that ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Got my animation stand today- I can FINALLY start animating!

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Shakespeare

    Much Ado About Nothing and The Twelve Night are my favorites, though I do like several others. I saw the former in theatre at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. So hilarious. ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Japanese class!

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 because it's freakin' hilarious

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    It was also done on a program called Creative Writer Bwahaha, Creative Writer! I used to love that program! Course, I didn't write back then, soo... My first story was ...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: A or An?

    I don't pronounce the 'h' in herb... Martha Stuart and English people are the only ones I've heard who pronounce it as such. Heehee. "Herb" sounds like a name >.

    Aug 31, 2005


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy