User avatar

Beethoven

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    End of All Hope by Nightwish. My bro just bought their entire collection, and we finally got it today. Had to be shipped all the way from Finland ^_^

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Exorcism of Emily Rose

    I'm not one for scary movies, but I did like this movie. It was like a scary movie with a purpose, not to just scare the bejeebies out of you, ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Beatles vs Nightwish

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: My Favorite Form Is...

    Ah, I like both, but for me, neither compare with working on a long story, or, as Grif said, a storybook.

    Sep 21, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snoink is a 40 year old man...

    lol, Grif, I love it. The Old Balding Writers Society... has a nice ring to it ;P

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you not know of the ommited question mark?

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: No, we're not all born writers...

    Are you testing me? >.> .< I spotted your mistakes, but I assume since you noted them, you're.... I don't know, I can never figure you out. Anyhow, I got ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What is the maximum punishment for such a crime?

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    I prefer to use the comp, because I'm a fast typer (due to years of writing, heh), and it is much quicker. But lately, I have been using pen and ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW RIIIIIIGHT. Giggity giggity gigity! lol I think that you can be attracted to a person when you meet them, but, as previously stated, love develops. When you first meet ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    Glad you're liking the whole dorm thing! I myself have no intention on going to college, maybe for a year for a experience. But it's so expensive... I'd like to ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Should it be?

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite books

    I like The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux The Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde All the Harry Potter books by, of course, J.K. Rowling Tolkien's works, ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you feel it would be preferential to give in rather than retain your staus as rebel?

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Clips from music by Agatsuma. Pretty interesting stuff. Shamisen and techno in one song? Who would have thunk.

    Sep 16, 2005


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor