User avatar

Beethoven

  • Art & Photography Re: My manga

    Thanks guys! also her hands, arms, and feet look really small and thin. Yeah, that was intentional ^_^ The second one has weird feet and hands. How do you mean? ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Home (bad name, I know)

    Hey Muse, ever heard of Elfpack? I'm assitant editor for the EP Daily Poem, and, boy, could we use some of your stuff! And I kind of like the name ...

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My manga

    Well, I'm going to start a manga. Right now, I'm just working on characters, plot, all that jazz. I'm developing one character right now. ~~Seika Yuurei~~ A haunted young woman, ...

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Portfolio

    Jin from Samurai Champloo . Basically, I'm trying to get a more Bebop/Champloo style, so I'm drawing a lot of characters/screenshots from those animes. That's what this was. His chin ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 because it looks Old School and Knights are tight, but doesn't do much for me ^_^

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    Since I have too many projects going on, I have decided to forgo NaNoWriMo the past two years. But, instead of doing it with NaNoWriMo, this April I decided to ...

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite YWS Member

    Snoink! ^_^

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Portfolio

    Haha, well thank you, random person from Snoink's school. Hmm, I have one sketch of Io, but it isn't very good. But, heck, I'm doing art this year, so I'll ...

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What else could it mean?

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Fragments-Are they grammatically wrong?

    OK, I'm no grammatician, but here's my take. Technically, yes, fragments are grammatically incorrect. Every sentence needs a verb and noun and all that jazz. However, we are allowed to ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: His Face

    I wrote this before the Phantom came out! *pouts indignantly* lol ;P Sorry, Snoink, I don't do sheet music... can't read it. Well, I can but it takes me a ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Should we fear them?

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: His Face

    This is a poem I wrote, which turned into a song... but since I don't know how to link quicktime files, I can't play it for you ^_^ His Face ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Hmm... don't know the name of it. But it's by System of a Down It's the song they play on their website. Tight song

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Portfolio

    No, it was a picture I stumbled across on google when I was researching WWII.

    Sep 29, 2005


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights