User avatar

Beethoven

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Joseph Jeremiah

    Ah, good, fresh critiques! I have a question. I totally understand how weird that "with a paint roller in her hand, covering with a..." sentence. Do you think it would ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    lol, your mom sounds like her humour is comparable to my own mother's... heehee

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    And I'm in California where it's too freakin' hot.

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue

    I'd never thought too much on the purpose of the prologue in Job. But, yeah, DarkerSarah, you're right. Oh, and Snoink, the reference is to the book of Job in ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Subconscience and I

    *jealous* I'm waiting to get my Wacom tablet... so expensive T.T Well, I do like the 'sketchy look' generally, but it usually makes things look unfinished. The hands are a ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Little Girl, Not a Little Girl

    Short of the afore mentioned spelling errors, I really loved this. Just the overall feel. As stated by others, this was me all over! I just really felt touched by ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue

    Interesting. Really pulled me in, and I love the feel of it. Of course, now I'm totally confused, cause I have no clue what you're talking about, but... I guess ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Joseph Jeremiah

    His name was Joseph Jeremiah Miller. His nursery had been painted blue, with childlike, cartoon images of Noah’s Ark filling the wallpaper borders and shelves. His white crib had been ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Furbys Are BACK

    That's rather disturbing... Heheh, his family bought him one as a joke. Kept it on his desk. He's a big cowboy rancher type guy. He hated the thing. ^_^ Or ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Furbys Are BACK

    I, too, never had a furby. I wanted one, but the parents were wiser. So I played with my uncle's once. Ah... the good old days. But my friend made ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snoink is a 40 year old man...

    Oh goodness, Snoink, you shared it? o.O lol Awww, and I'm honoured that you quoted me ; P

    Aug 28, 2005


Edna began to feel like one who awakens gradually out of a dream, a delicious, grotesque, impossible dream, to feel again the realities pressing into her soul.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening