User avatar

Beethoven

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Joseph Jeremiah

    ; P Haha! But remember, I haven't yet read FREAK! :oops: Erm...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Joseph Jeremiah

    Well, that was sort of my point in adding it. So many people decorate rooms with a Noah's Ark theme. But in his current mind, Steve is seeing the darker ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Wacom Test

    I'm an artist and animator, video editor, etc. I need a good one, and I need a big one. Plus, my screen is freakin' huge, so... 23" I'm not getting ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    Beethoven--yeah, there are lots of small things that are wrong with this was an experiment in shading though, so...yeah, maybe I should stick to no shading. No way, you've got ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Wacom Test

    Those are really cool ^_^ I can just imagine the first one animated. I'm getting the Intuos3 9x12. *so excited*

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Beethoven: The Child Who Talks Too Much

    Oh, yeah, about me. Forgot to do this when I joined. *clears throat* Hajimemashite. Beethoven desu. Doozo yoroshiku. Yeah, I pretty much explain myself on my profile, so... go there ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    Nice. Tight, man, tight. Good detail and design. Shading is a little weak (that's my big problem... I don't shade heavy enough) and if he's looking straight at us, then ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    sabradan, that sounds like a pretty expensive wedding ^_~ And while we're on the subject, I'd love my honeymoon to be backpacking Europe. Again. Because I intend on going within ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 because Beauty and the Beast is Disney's best movie.

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Only Truly Great Poem I Will Ever Write

    Good. Builds up to the last line, and you leave us asking, "What? What?" Any explanation given and it would've been ruined. Excellent job.

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10, because the thing looks like its going to blow my head off if I don't give it a good rating. That and it just screams, "Old School!"

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Subconscience and I

    Second one looks much more finished. I have trouble deciphering everything... like there's too many lines, but I just have to get used to it. Nothing wrong on your part.

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    Yeah, Griffinkeeper. That sounds real romantic. ; P I don't think much about these kinds of things, but I want to get married in the fall or winter so I ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10. For the second and fourth comments. ^_^

    Aug 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Life Drawing: An Excuse to see Naked People

    I concur with... oh darn it, I forget who said it... but the guys wouldn't probably be acting like that (if this is college... but what do I know, I'm ...

    Aug 29, 2005


You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'