Random avatar

BeebeeBB

  • Lyric Poetry Re: No Other Man

    I really love your choice of words , how they're perfectly arranged to produce such a beautiful effect. It was so emotionally intense as you end with "No, not the ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Unlocked at last

    @passion : Thanks i'm really glad people appreciate what I do I guess i'm going to keep on getter better and better :) . It came out of randomness i ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Unlocked at last

    So long ago I had a treasure I loved so much I kept it safe , I kept it close I cherished it and nourished it. I kept it away ...

    Jan 27, 2011


Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2%, and it's all because of my motivational techniques -- like donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come.
— Homer Simpson