User avatar

BeTheChange

bookishminecrafter

  • Art & Photography Re: My Artwork

    Thanks! :D And, yes, I made it in an app.

    Jul 6, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: My Artwork

    This is BeTheChange, here to post my attempts at art. Digital drawing of a snowman:

    Jun 2, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "All of it." --Cove Hartford Same question

    May 18, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I'd drag them down to the police station. On the way there, I'd give them a good long lecture--we have enough problems already, with the Plague and everything. There's no ...

    May 18, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I know I wasn't supposed to read Harry Potter, since it was banned. Please don't tell Father...um, I guess I'd be a Hufflepuff?" --Cove Hartford, Son Same question. :D

    May 18, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "This will never happen. The Prophet cannot be destroyed." --Anna Johnson, untitled cult novel. The only way to get past whatever obstacle you're facing is to bake a large, fancy ...

    May 17, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I'd turn invisible, levitate above the person, and attack them from above! They'd probably think they were being haunted or something." --Mercy Sutherland, Son You get a compliment, but from ...

    May 17, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I'm sorry, but w-wasn't Germany destroyed in the war? How is this even possible?" --Cove Hartford, Son Duology Your character discovers that they're fictional. How do they react?

    May 16, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: Novel Playlist Game

    ((I'm in school, so I can't listen to the above songs right now, but I'd like to remind everyone that this exists!))

    Apr 3, 2017
  • Media Reviews Re: These Gentle Wounds by Helene Dunbar

    I now want to read this! :o

    Mar 19, 2017
  • Media Reviews Re: "Of Mice and Men" by John Steinbeck

    Disclaimer: I haven't read this since late August, so the details are a little hazy. Bear with me! :) I really liked this book; it was very bleak, but, honestly, ...

    Mar 19, 2017
  • Media Reviews Re: A M*A*S*H Review: Or The Closest I Can Come to One

    I'm reading this right now. To be honest, I'm not sure what I think of it...it's not my usual type of book, but it's good for what it is. :)

    Mar 19, 2017
  • Media Reviews Re: Over the Garden Wall

    I like all of them! I can't really name a specific favorite, because it's been a while since I watched it. Lol.

    Feb 26, 2017
  • Media Reviews Re: Over the Garden Wall

    This is legitimately my main fandom! I'm so glad to find others who enjoy it. :D

    Feb 26, 2017
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favorite Female Characters

    Flame Princess from Adventure Time. I'm still mad about the way the writers found a way to quickly tie up her good-vs-evil arc in season five, rather than develop it ...

    Jan 1, 2017


The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia