Random avatar

Bazoo

  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    I haven't been around for a while... So, -er-, what happened to the Debate thread? I can't find it anywhere...did it get up and leave when I was gone? EDIT: ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: WarthogDemon Has Returned

    I wub you Warty.

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Long Road From TYWC

    I'm from TYWC, known as "Tolkien is my Idol." You may or may not remember me. I remember you. :D Gamespot? Wow, you must be busy. Well, just relax (or ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Elizabeth Mathers, Innocent at Sight

    Ah, yes, I have a query . . . *pulls out notepad and pencil* What genre do you usually write today? And how old were you when you discovered romance ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hello, I am (obviously) new here. Many of you may know me as "Tolkien is my Idol" at TYWC. That site is soon to be shutting down, so I decided ...

    Feb 27, 2005


It doesn’t smell old, it just smells like a bad idea.
— James Hoffman