Random avatar

Bazoo

  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Retrieve the bacteria and organize a revolt with them . . . What would you do (or say) if the moon actually was made of cheese?

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "I like a man in uniform . . ." (shut up, it's for the sake of stupid humor) What would you do (or say) if you found out your gym ...

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Bwaa ha ha ha I can enter the NBA even though I have no talent!" What would you do (or say) if you walked into your house and suddenly floated ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Not again . . . I will get you one day, Cap'n Crunch." What would you do (or say) if your dog pointed a gun at you and told you ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "I can't feel my legs!! I can't feel my legs!! Oh . . ." What would you do (or say) if bacteria organized a revolt against humans?

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Go back to your OWN empire, Missy." What would you do (or say) if you were infected with a virus and your entire computer kept freezing, slowing down, and barraging ...

    Mar 7, 2005


here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings