Random avatar

Bazoo

  • Media Reviews Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    Lolita, just the thought of it

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Most Disturbing Books

    I haven't actually read it myself (sue me) but I've heard of this book called "The Jungle" through a lot of people. It's about a meat factory in Chicago (I ...

    May 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Deltora Quest: Dread Mountain" by Emily Rodda - actually all of them are terrible, but I only have more more slot left. I haven't read them since I was like ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Um..I can't even remember a lot of the bad books I read... -Series of Unfortunate Events-Seriously, I don't even know how these things keep getting published. Each book is too ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Avoid Disney. What would you do (or say) if your parents were aliens raising you to sell you into slave labor when you grew older?

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I would wait until only one other person is in the elevator, tap on their shoulder, and pretend it wasn't me. What would you do (or say) if you were ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "It's a good thing I was wearing those diapers!" What would you do (or say) if you were underage and won at a casino?

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Insert Best Friend's name? Who the heck is that!?" ;) What would you do (or say) if you were suddenly trampled by a number of oversized ants?

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Oh come on, how bad could it be? Seriously? How bad could it be?" *tombstone engraved 'Bazoo, R.I.P' appears the next day* What would you do (or say) if the ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Pull out holy water, a cross, and some candy. (even children of Satan succumb to candy) What would you do (or say) if your social life could only exist online ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Niteowl ... whatever you write comes tru- *floats to the ceiling* What would you do (or say) if I was in control of your life and actions?

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    -er- "I'm dehydrated now?" What would you do (or say) if you were stuck in the Mario video game?

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Dang internet." What would you do (or say) if you got a video message stating it would self-destruct in five seconds?

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "The U.S. is a little overcrowded, huh?" What would you do (or say) if you happened to be at a place minutes after a murder occurred there and you were ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Post a complaint and get me fired, PLEASE!" :begs customer: What would you do (or say) if you were forced to launch yourself from a cannon into a building?

    Mar 18, 2005


How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.
— David Foster Wallace