Random avatar

Bazoo

  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    Little weird things I can think of; sliding my finger up and down the gaps of the buttons of the TV remote when I'm bored. Also, I seem to want ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: NO RIP TYWC

    I don't hate TYWC, nor David. Like I said; he is busy. Matt Bellamy, That might actually be a good idea. In fact, a group of people could take care ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: NO RIP TYWC

    It's not David's fault; he has a life, you know. Nate, How -exactly- would that site be illegal if it was based in the U.S.? That makes me curious.

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: RIP TYWC.....?

    Thanks for quoting me on that one. :) I don't know . . . it seems like part of the problem of the site going downhill was because the members ...

    Mar 1, 2005


The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin