Random avatar

Bazoo

  • Randomosity Re: Chuck Norris jokes

    Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    I can't believe it's going. Even if another site is started up to 'replace' it for awhile, it's still not THE YWS. So many things happened here for me. I ...

    May 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The New YWS

    Well, I was going to suggest InvisionFree, but this works just as well. =) Thanks Dusk.

    May 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    But I thought I was clicking on ads when I was here (once in a while). :( This sucks... Let's just go start a forum on InvisionFree... (which would work, ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Sports?

    Curling rips all your sports in half, stomps on their innards, and laughs maniacally. ' Curling owns your soul.

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Ah, that stinks. I haven't talked to Brad in the longest time. Can't wait to talk to Black Rose again...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I'm finally back after a LONG AWOL, I'll bet noone remembers me. =\ Is Brad still here? Is Chevy still here? Is Black Rose still here? I really need to ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Yum!

    I am thinking it's a hoax, too, I mean... A finger!? Come on, you can do better than that. But then again, I'd rather eat a finger than the crap ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: DO NOT PRESS

    That was great. It wasted several minutes of my life ... but it was still great.

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS 3.0

    Hmmm ... these "usergroups" kind of sound like clans .... Could we have "usergroup" wars where all the people, or a select few, challenge another usergroup to a writing competition!? ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Potter pals 2

    Hahhhaaha I just watched both of them. Crazy stuff ... crazy stuff. I cracked up at the machine gun part for some reason. That's what Harry Potter SHOULD'VE been ...

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Matrix and Peter Pan

    I know what's going on here . . . Brad's username has been hacked into by Agent Smith, whom is trying to convince us that we need the matrix, therefore ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Plato SUCKS

    Hahhaaha. Well, I have to admit, I used to love Plato's ideas . . . for some reason . . . BUT little errors occur within his theories, as Brad ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Potter pals 2

    Harry . . . Harry . . . HARRY POTTER!!! BAZOO HATE HARRY POTTER!!! BAZOO SMASH POTTER!!! *turns into the Incredible Hulk*

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    Wow . . . other people do that!? Sometimes I imagine it's a maze . . . or something . . . because I often get bored with what's on ...

    Mar 10, 2005


Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight