Random avatar

Bazoo

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Car Insurance!

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ignore this one: read Gone Away Home(i changed it)

    By no means bad, but could use a lot of work. Character deveolopment is almost nonexistent. In fact, I don't really care about Sarah, because I don't really know her. ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: the unnamed story part 1(where in our hero meets death)

    I agree, attempt to write more when you post your story. It seems a little too fast-paced and random. Try to get the atmosphere going a little more; set it ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Elizabeth Mathers, Innocent at Sight

    Ah, yes, I have a query . . . *pulls out notepad and pencil* What genre do you usually write today? And how old were you when you discovered romance ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hello, I am (obviously) new here. Many of you may know me as "Tolkien is my Idol" at TYWC. That site is soon to be shutting down, so I decided ...

    Feb 27, 2005


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone