Random avatar

Bazoo

  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Ewwwww, visiting the planetarium just got a whole lot worse." What would you do (or say) if the mAtriX really had you?

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Retrieve the bacteria and organize a revolt with them . . . What would you do (or say) if the moon actually was made of cheese?

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "I like a man in uniform . . ." (shut up, it's for the sake of stupid humor) What would you do (or say) if you found out your gym ...

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Bwaa ha ha ha I can enter the NBA even though I have no talent!" What would you do (or say) if you walked into your house and suddenly floated ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Not again . . . I will get you one day, Cap'n Crunch." What would you do (or say) if your dog pointed a gun at you and told you ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "I can't feel my legs!! I can't feel my legs!! Oh . . ." What would you do (or say) if bacteria organized a revolt against humans?

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Go back to your OWN empire, Missy." What would you do (or say) if you were infected with a virus and your entire computer kept freezing, slowing down, and barraging ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Long Road From TYWC

    I'm from TYWC, known as "Tolkien is my Idol." You may or may not remember me. I remember you. :D Gamespot? Wow, you must be busy. Well, just relax (or ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Wanderings Part 1 (so far)

    This is general and quick, but Firestarter hit most of it: I, personally, would refrain from starting with the date, place, or time. I think it slows everything down, and ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: NO RIP TYWC

    I don't hate TYWC, nor David. Like I said; he is busy. Matt Bellamy, That might actually be a good idea. In fact, a group of people could take care ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: NO RIP TYWC

    It's not David's fault; he has a life, you know. Nate, How -exactly- would that site be illegal if it was based in the U.S.? That makes me curious.

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Teachers

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Go outside *is blinded by sun*

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Laziness :lol:

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: RIP TYWC.....?

    Thanks for quoting me on that one. :) I don't know . . . it seems like part of the problem of the site going downhill was because the members ...

    Mar 1, 2005


Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild