Random avatar

Bazoo

  • Randomosity Re: Potter pals 2

    Harry . . . Harry . . . HARRY POTTER!!! BAZOO HATE HARRY POTTER!!! BAZOO SMASH POTTER!!! *turns into the Incredible Hulk*

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Worser Things

    I THINK it's supposed to be . . . like -erm- something that's supposed to be there. Personally, I usually think it's best to avoid and's, or's, but's, etc. at ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    Wow . . . other people do that!? Sometimes I imagine it's a maze . . . or something . . . because I often get bored with what's on ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    Little weird things I can think of; sliding my finger up and down the gaps of the buttons of the TV remote when I'm bored. Also, I seem to want ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Geez . . . I was just visiting Germany!" What would you do (or say) if YWS allied with TYWC and went into a bloody war with every other writing ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The unnamed story part 2

    It lacked a lot of puncuation (too much to state). Try splitting the beginning sentence into: "Where was I? I tried to remember something; anything." THEN the rest. (picky thing, ...

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Dang . . . no more playing Captain Underpants." *sulks* What would you do (or say) if your computer would only let you go to one website?

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Why the heck did you quit!?" What would you do (or say) if your dog suddenly evolved into a talking ape? (IF you can call the evolution)

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Holy crap, I should get this on camera!" What would you do (or say) if you had to get married to an imaginary girlfriend/boyfriend?

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "It looks like it is time to vote pro-choice . . ." (also cruel, but for the sake of stupid humor!) What would you do (or say) if you had ...

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "What were we talking about again?" What would you do (or say) if your television was stuck on one channel?

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Ketchup.

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Hmm . . . anyone have a bazooka?" What would you do (or say) if your sibling bought an elephant as a pet?

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Feed her to get her to shut up. (sorry, I love animals, (in fact I am a vegetarian) but for the sake of stupid humor!) What would you do (or ...

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Oh joy . . . here comes a copyright lawsuit." What would you do (or say) if one of the characters from a story you wrote came to life?

    Mar 8, 2005


I am not a person I am a natural disaster
— TheWordsOfWolf