Random avatar

Bazoo

  • Other Poetry Re: Broken Dreams

    *smacks* Stop having low self-esteem about your writing! That was really funny and good, in a not laugh out loud but kind of witty sort of way. And all the ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Dang internet." What would you do (or say) if you got a video message stating it would self-destruct in five seconds?

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Potter pals 2

    Hahhhaaha I just watched both of them. Crazy stuff ... crazy stuff. I cracked up at the machine gun part for some reason. That's what Harry Potter SHOULD'VE been ...

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "The U.S. is a little overcrowded, huh?" What would you do (or say) if you happened to be at a place minutes after a murder occurred there and you were ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Legondre Chapter 1--continued

    Personally, I think it kind of jumped into that beginning a little fast. I think you should've tweaked the third paragraph and started witht that, but really, that might be ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Matrix and Peter Pan

    I know what's going on here . . . Brad's username has been hacked into by Agent Smith, whom is trying to convince us that we need the matrix, therefore ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Post a complaint and get me fired, PLEASE!" :begs customer: What would you do (or say) if you were forced to launch yourself from a cannon into a building?

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Cardboard, duh! Hours and hours of educational fun. What would you do (or say) if every single piece of writing you wrote was deeemed offensive by some form of Christian ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "I'd like to increase my life insurance, please ..." What would you do (or say) if horses suddenly took over the world? French fries aren't meat ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Advertisers these days just get worse and worse." What would you do (or say) if, by law, everybody had to be vegetarians?

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "I really, really need to start taking those pills my doctor prescribed to make my head right..." What would you do (or say) if you found out YWS was sending ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I like Brad's witty responses .... .... no matter how sick, distorted, or disgusting they may be. What would you do (or say) if you found out Brad got fired ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Plato SUCKS

    Hahhaaha. Well, I have to admit, I used to love Plato's ideas . . . for some reason . . . BUT little errors occur within his theories, as Brad ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Epistemology

    Something about how this poem seemed to always end with a form of "know" and repeated basically the same thing over and over made me wish I had done something ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Finally, the Syllabus for my Honors Freshman English Course

    Yeah . . . I can see Brad's head exploding within the next few years.

    Mar 17, 2005


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal