Random avatar

Bazoo

  • Randomosity Archive Re: YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!

    Look, there's one obvious solution. Buy a new computer. Then throw it at your old one.

    May 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!

    If Bazoo were here he would know what to do. he wa mad at his PC... he took a giant gun abnd blasted it... it destroyed the world.... all but ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Things I See

    Mmm... agreeing with Brad, it's very choppy. I like the idea behind it, and the imagery used, but it seems you need to use stanzas a little more effectively. Break ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Avoid Disney. What would you do (or say) if your parents were aliens raising you to sell you into slave labor when you grew older?

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I would wait until only one other person is in the elevator, tap on their shoulder, and pretend it wasn't me. What would you do (or say) if you were ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "It's a good thing I was wearing those diapers!" What would you do (or say) if you were underage and won at a casino?

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yum!

    I am thinking it's a hoax, too, I mean... A finger!? Come on, you can do better than that. But then again, I'd rather eat a finger than the crap ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Insert Best Friend's name? Who the heck is that!?" ;) What would you do (or say) if you were suddenly trampled by a number of oversized ants?

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Oh come on, how bad could it be? Seriously? How bad could it be?" *tombstone engraved 'Bazoo, R.I.P' appears the next day* What would you do (or say) if the ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: DO NOT PRESS

    That was great. It wasted several minutes of my life ... but it was still great.

    Apr 9, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vengeance (13+)

    A note to the reader: While the single inappropriate word was edited out for this piece, it does contain a small bit of violent nature, so it is advissed that ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS 3.0

    Hmmm ... these "usergroups" kind of sound like clans .... Could we have "usergroup" wars where all the people, or a select few, challenge another usergroup to a writing competition!? ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Pull out holy water, a cross, and some candy. (even children of Satan succumb to candy) What would you do (or say) if your social life could only exist online ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Niteowl ... whatever you write comes tru- *floats to the ceiling* What would you do (or say) if I was in control of your life and actions?

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    -er- "I'm dehydrated now?" What would you do (or say) if you were stuck in the Mario video game?

    Apr 2, 2005


The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin