Random avatar

Bazoo

  • Media Reviews Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    Lolita, just the thought of it

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Chuck Norris jokes

    Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Enigma War. Chap. 1-2

    To be honest, I only skimmed over this quickly (not your fault, I'm just lazy XD). But I didn't like the "Walkie Talkie" talk that was going on at the ...

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Filth and Finery

    The thing that bugged me most about this was the transition between "Ezekiel" and "Zeke." These names are close together, but I was immediately confused because I thought they were ...

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: A Slight Fluidity - Kingdom Hearts

    I dunno, I thought there were odd word choices in here. Like that first sentence...I can't hear "wafting" without thinking 'vanilla wafers.' XD You have a nice vocab start IMO, ...

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    I can't believe it's going. Even if another site is started up to 'replace' it for awhile, it's still not THE YWS. So many things happened here for me. I ...

    May 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The New YWS

    Well, I was going to suggest InvisionFree, but this works just as well. =) Thanks Dusk.

    May 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    But I thought I was clicking on ads when I was here (once in a while). :( This sucks... Let's just go start a forum on InvisionFree... (which would work, ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Most Disturbing Books

    I haven't actually read it myself (sue me) but I've heard of this book called "The Jungle" through a lot of people. It's about a meat factory in Chicago (I ...

    May 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Deltora Quest: Dread Mountain" by Emily Rodda - actually all of them are terrible, but I only have more more slot left. I haven't read them since I was like ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: End of Diplomacy

    Suspenseful... Decent, could make a good story. Yes, a bit cliche'd at the very beginning. But some stories like to start that way, if you know what I mean. I ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Empress: The Triad (New Material 7/28/06)

    Wow. I didn't see a humorous story coming. Good stuff.

    May 3, 2006
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    I haven't been around for a while... So, -er-, what happened to the Debate thread? I can't find it anywhere...did it get up and leave when I was gone? EDIT: ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Bar

    First of all, I would like to say that I would like to see you split paragraphs more often. It seems a little squeezed in and sort of a strain ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Sports?

    Curling rips all your sports in half, stomps on their innards, and laughs maniacally. ' Curling owns your soul.

    Apr 17, 2006


Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14