User avatar

Baywolf

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hullo everybody...

    Hello firevithral! Nice to meet you, my name is baywolf. Or wolfie. Or Bailey. I'm known by many names. All of them work just fine. Tanya (borntobeawriter) has already greeted ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Not very new. But..

    Hey there! Welcome back to YWS! It's really a very nice place once you get used to the bright lights and the whirling gears of fellow writers. :) The ones ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yelloww, new from England!

    Hello MyMa! (I liked Rach's little nickname for you so I kept it!) I see you and John know each other. Interesting. Welcome to both of you, in any case, ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, nice to meet you

    Ah, yes, I know all about forced movings. There was this one time I had to move to Mississippi against my will...but I won't go into detail. :) I absolutely ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, nice to meet you

    Hello FaeQueen! Pennsylvania, huh? Neat! I'm from Alabama. It's nice and warm down here. Which is good since I can't stand being cold. I love faeries! Have you ever read ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hello keiththekiller! Welcome to YWS! I hope you find everything to your liking here! If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask! We're all really friendly and ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: PinkShearwater's girlfriend has arrived!

    Hello LiquidFlame! Welcome to YWS! I'm an artist too, so I'll be looking forward to any artwork you post! There's not much more I can say after what has already ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: "Alright mate, it sounds like your from Landaaan"

    *smiles* Y'all have no idea how happy this thread has made me. Not only do I have a list of new books to read (thanks to Rach!), but I was ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kit in a nutshell

    Hey Kit! Hate to bother you like this, but I see that you like super heroes, and well...I wrote a book on that subject. If you don't mind, I'd like ...

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey! I'm...new-ish, I suppose, since I've sort of put off announcing my arrival. haha :) Anyway, my name is Bailey. I'm Southern (as in the US) so one of my ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Next Open-Mic Session: August 8th (click for times)

    Aww! This sounds fun! Count me in as an addition to the audience :) I'd read something, but I seem to have lost my voice. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll ...

    Aug 8, 2010


That comma is load bearing.
— Omni