User avatar

Baywolf

  • Art & Photography Re: The Portraits Over Christmas

    So I think I posted the almost done version of one of these in a blog post back over Christmas break, but I thought it was about time to share ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing Hands

    Ahhh yes, hands. The bane of any artist's existence. Don't worry, Perse, we all feel the pain. I thought yours were cute, and good for having done them in class. ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing The 'OK' Hand Gesture

    Hey liquiddeath! Thanks for letting me know about this! I don't mind that you posted a link to my work, it's all cool. :) As for the hand itself, I ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch for Hawk's Sister (The Struggle)

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight

    I did the same thing once! I gave it to one of my sister's friends that loved Twilight. It was one of the first things I painted in acrylic. You ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Somewhat Recent Charcoal Works

    This was something I did for my Mom's 50th birthday. It's a portrait of my sister. This is a portrait I did of a little girl in my church for ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Scribbles from a cartoonist

    Okay, so I've been waiting to look at your art, and I have to admit, I'm jealous! You have the fun type of artistic ability!! Me...I can't doodle or draw ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Jared Leto Sketch

    TO begin: I love 30 Seconds to Mars. Actually, if there was a descriptive more powerful than love, I would use it. I actually began writing a novel based on ...

    Sep 12, 2010


One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World