User avatar

Baywolf

  • Lounge, The Re: Sneak Peek at YWS Renovation

    Wow, I must really have meant that, because it just posted twice.

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Sneak Peek at YWS Renovation

    I give it a paws up! (Wow. That was so lame, yet I feel no shame.)

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Sneak Peek at YWS Renovation

    I give it a paws up! (Wow. That was so lame, yet I feel no shame.)

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The secret to writing a good article

    And Nate has done a fantastic job of illustrating the bold option, which I find particularly attractive for some odd reason. Also, I kind of disagree about the funny part, ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Check-In Thread

    I've done two so far! I'm hoping to do more, but it's so hard to find stuff that y'all haven't already attacked like ravenous coyotes...but I'm looking... *returns to search*

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2010 Yearbook

    I remember my first day on YWS. I had just finished my first novel, and I wasn't sure how to proceed when suddenly I came upon this site. Since then, ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Caption The Pic Above You

    How do you like me now Spike? This'll teach you not to eat my cheerios. *evil baby laugh*

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Day November 2010 Check-In

    I've done one! Hopefully I can do another one before I have to head back to campus!

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS

    I'm Southern American to be completely precise. A little Cherokee as well. Filipino: 1 Scottish: 1 English: 1 American: 2 Asian: 1 Finnish: 1 Canadian: 1 Indian: 1 South African: ...

    Oct 28, 2010


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline