User avatar

Baywolf

  • Art & Photography Re: Somewhat Recent Charcoal Works

    This was something I did for my Mom's 50th birthday. It's a portrait of my sister. This is a portrait I did of a little girl in my church for ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Scribbles from a cartoonist

    Okay, so I've been waiting to look at your art, and I have to admit, I'm jealous! You have the fun type of artistic ability!! Me...I can't doodle or draw ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Scarlet Rain (excerpt)

    Hello EloquentDragon! I'm so sorry to see that you were a smidge frustrated with the lack of reviews, so I have come to rescue you! It's the least I could ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nap Interrupted

    This is supposed to be funny, and is actually something that has happened to me before. :) I wasn't going for any particular poetic style but any reviews y'all might ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: PinkShearwater's girlfriend has arrived!

    Hello LiquidFlame! Welcome to YWS! I'm an artist too, so I'll be looking forward to any artwork you post! There's not much more I can say after what has already ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Fallen Angels: Aren's Tale Ch. 5

    Well, here's the fifth chapter, hope y'all like it! Please review if the desire strikes you. I know for a fact I didn't do as great of a pre-editing job ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Voice In My Head

    Hey Hawk! This poem reminded me of "Goblin Market" by Christina Rossetti, and if you haven't read that poem, I highly recommend it. :) Yours was a bit more accessible ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Photo

    Hello camdapirate! I must say, I was not expecting the ending. That little picture girl is freaky. I'm not a fan of scary stories, but despite the rather bland and ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Zadar: Chapter Two

    Hey emmylou! Here to review the wonderful chapter two of your delightful story Zadar! I could see some definite plot devolopment, and I liked the flashback that Aralyn has at ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: "Alright mate, it sounds like your from Landaaan"

    *smiles* Y'all have no idea how happy this thread has made me. Not only do I have a list of new books to read (thanks to Rach!), but I was ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Zadar: Chaper One

    Hey emmylou! I read this earlier and then I had to go vote, but I'm back to review! :) Impressions: I liked this. While I read, I got really excited ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fluffy the Vampire Slayer Part 2

    Hey Bubble! I'm here to give you my thoughts, as I promised. :) Okay, so I thought you did a great job of keeping up with the Buffy parody part. ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: White Eyes (part eight)

    Howdy! I have to say, for not having read the previous chapters, I found this immensely entertaining! I was swept up in the pirate lingo and atmosphere of danger--yet also ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS

    I'm Southern American to be completely precise. A little Cherokee as well. Filipino: 1 Scottish: 1 English: 1 American: 2 Asian: 1 Finnish: 1 Canadian: 1 Indian: 1 South African: ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hunting for trouble. (revised)

    Hello strangeshellie! Neat name! Anyway, down to the review! Impression/Plot: Interesting. I love werewolf/hunter/vampire/creepy mythical stories, so that's good. You don't give us a lot of background

    Oct 27, 2010


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley