User avatar

Baywolf

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Supernatural Fan Fiction (so far.)

    Ha! Oh my goodness! This sounds exactly like Sam and Dean! By the way, I LOVE Supernatural!! I want to marry Dean. Scratch that. I'm going to marry him. He ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Alas, the Teacher is Dead

    Oh dear! (To quote the poem.) Well, I'm glad she didn't die. That would have been horrible. :) I don't know hardly anything about limericks, so I can't be a ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hello keiththekiller! Welcome to YWS! I hope you find everything to your liking here! If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask! We're all really friendly and ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sympathy

    Hello Crimsona! Didn't you just have this posted under another title? Haha, anyway, I thought this poem was really good. I'd meant to review it earlier, but I got hungry, ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Super Duper Ch. 4

    Well, it's been a while since I've posted anything Super Duper. So here ya go. Chapter four. Read the Spoiler if you want some background. I know, I know, it's ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It doesn't exist

    Hello Laloifi! Welcome to YWS! So...I have this feeling that you're upset about something. (Yeah, I'm astute like that.) I'm happy to see that you managed to put some of ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter Two)

    Hey Skins! I thought this was funny. You've managed to capture the voices of delinquents very aptly. Almost too well in fact. :) Anyway, yes, there were a few phrases ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight

    I did the same thing once! I gave it to one of my sister's friends that loved Twilight. It was one of the first things I painted in acrylic. You ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Other Re: The War On Justice

    Hello ED! As I read, I found myself inexplicably drawn to your side of the argument. A feat I'm sure was exactly as you desired. However, I also found a ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Captive: Chapter 1 (Re-done)

    Hello jennyr! This is very interesting. I haven't read anything like this before. The idea of a man kidnapping a boy is really creepy...it's strange. But this is also a ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Fallen Angels: Aren's Tale Ch. 6

    honest in your reviews. I've become so entrenched in how I think the story should be that I feel like I'm neglecting the actual progression of the MC as a ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Byari Chapter One

    Hello RainStormZ! Happy Review Day! Impression: I loved this! The story started out really slow, but once I got into it and the fantasy elements I was hooked! It is ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Day November 2010 Check-In

    I've done one! Hopefully I can do another one before I have to head back to campus!

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ice Cold Fire: Chapter Two Pt. 2

    Hello stargazer! First off, I would like to say, Happy Review Day! Impression: While I read, I was impressed with your use of dialogue. You did a good job of ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Teacup Rebel

    Hey CandyVenom! This was great! It's like Gulliver's Travels and Thumbelina meets V for Vendetta. You certainly have an interesting concept here and you did a great job showing the ...

    Nov 24, 2010


The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984