User avatar

Baywolf

  • Other Poetry Re: Argument of the Fried Brains

    *snaps* Oh no you didn't! I know I didn't just read a poem by HP that disses my main man Thomas Paine and his homeboy Shakespeare. I must have been ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing The 'OK' Hand Gesture

    Hey liquiddeath! Thanks for letting me know about this! I don't mind that you posted a link to my work, it's all cool. :) As for the hand itself, I ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    Ahhhhh, Tanya...this is why I love you. You speak to my heart unlike any other, besides Garrett Hedlund. *high five* This poem could have been about my relationship with the ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hard Knocked [Intro]

    Hey people, this is just a little character sketchy thing that I did a few days ago just to get myself back into writing. I challenged myself to write a ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch for Hawk's Sister (The Struggle)

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: the sparkly vampire and chosen wizard tales

    Hello James! This is my first review in quite some time, so I have to thank you for breaking me out of my rut. :) I like the idea of ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Hey Kels! Thanks for the heads-up on Chapter 2! I know you were probably hoping I could give you some actually helpful criticism, but sadly (although, I think it happily) ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: A Mash-up of Popular Literature and Real Life

    Hello, YWS! Here's a little story my roomie and I made up last year when we were procrastinating doing actual work. If you had seen it in its original form ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2010 Yearbook

    I remember my first day on YWS. I had just finished my first novel, and I wasn't sure how to proceed when suddenly I came upon this site. Since then, ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Hello Kelsey! Wow. I didn't know what to expect when I first started reading this, but by the end I was hooked. The idea of a girl who can't feel ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fluffy the Vampire Slayer Part 3

    Yay! More Fluffy! Haha! The last paragraph made me laugh so hard! I like how you've tied Twilight into this now. Also, props on the Buffy quote in your signature. ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, nice to meet you

    Ah, yes, I know all about forced movings. There was this one time I had to move to Mississippi against my will...but I won't go into detail. :) I absolutely ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, nice to meet you

    Hello FaeQueen! Pennsylvania, huh? Neat! I'm from Alabama. It's nice and warm down here. Which is good since I can't stand being cold. I love faeries! Have you ever read ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Caption The Pic Above You

    How do you like me now Spike? This'll teach you not to eat my cheerios. *evil baby laugh*

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Life

    Hello kaka! I'm not going to go into depth, but I just wanted to give you a general impression. :) I thought this story was sweet, but I think you ...

    Dec 3, 2010


Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100