User avatar

Baywolf

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Super Duper Ch. 5

    Chapter 5: Breaking Me In A few days after I discovered my Powers, Mr. Smith came to me with a proposition. He had decided apparently that I was ready for ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Guardian Dog - Rewritten!

    Darling Tanya, As usual, your prose delights my reading taste buds. This isn't the first time I've read this chapter, but I enjoyed it all the same. I can't believe ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Legion of Superheroes: Heartland part 3

    Hey Celtic! :) Sorry it's taken me so long to review this, but for some reason or other I kept getting distracted right when I was about to begin. Anyway, ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Here There Be Dragons - 1

    Niece! I'm here to review! Firstly, is it just me, or do I remember there being another book titled "Here There Be Dragons"? Or maybe it was pirates...Oh well, I ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Highborn Journey part 3

    Hello Celtic! I'm glad you reminded me, truth was, I read this a couple of days ago but had to go somewhere and forgot to review it when I got ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Spitfire on sale NOW!

    Here's a little something of mine, Suz, that can use some TLC. Or Tough Loving Comments. I haven't thought about this story in a while, but I think I have ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Not very new. But..

    Hey there! Welcome back to YWS! It's really a very nice place once you get used to the bright lights and the whirling gears of fellow writers. :) The ones ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Outcasts Prologue And Chapter One

    Hello Teardrop! This is a nice little beginning to a story you have here. *pats story* I like the theme of "mystical beings" as a general rule, so I was ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yelloww, new from England!

    Hello MyMa! (I liked Rach's little nickname for you so I kept it!) I see you and John know each other. Interesting. Welcome to both of you, in any case, ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Zadar: Chapter Three

    Hey emmylou! I am here to review as I promised! I don't really have the time to give you a proper in depth review, but I plan on coming back ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This Sky Will Betray You

    That was like being punched in the gut with awesome. Not my most eloquent intial response to a poem, but I think it is applicable and true all the same. ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Fallen Angels: Aren's Tale Ch 7

    Chapter 7: Taste of Medicine The Herald and all she contained were still reeling from the attack and fight with the pirates. Somehow, the civilian passengers had discovered that the ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing Hands

    Ahhh yes, hands. The bane of any artist's existence. Don't worry, Perse, we all feel the pain. I thought yours were cute, and good for having done them in class. ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Vanish - Prelude

    Hello Mazey! Oddly enough, I'm one of those strange readers who loves preludes! As for your's, I liked it. I didn't get the really "bad" vibe surrounding Knacks, but I ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Road to Durelia Ch 1

    Ah, so here's another piece that just came to me and I had to write down. I've been kind of lazy in regards to working on my other stuff, so ...

    Jan 11, 2011


The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller