User avatar

Baywolf

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hullo everybody...

    Hello firevithral! Nice to meet you, my name is baywolf. Or wolfie. Or Bailey. I'm known by many names. All of them work just fine. Tanya (borntobeawriter) has already greeted ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Strangest Strange Stranger - by JASH

    Hey Jashy niece! Thank you for requesting that I read this! I loved it! At first, I was afraid I was going to read about a rape, but I'm so ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Age is fear

    Funny you should ask, but I found it oddly assuring. Today is my birthday you see, and I am now halfway to middle age. I was beginning to wonder if ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Here There Be Dragons - 4

    Hey Katie! Thanks for the heads-up! Despite what you might think about the "boringness" of the chapter, I really liked it! It gets tiring sometimes to me when every chapter ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Jada: Eternal Hunter of Lost Souls (Magic)

    Here's the textbook excerpt that comes before (or after) chapter two. It helps, I think, to give a background on the world Jada fights for. Note to the Reader: Magic ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Jada: Eternal Hunter of Lost Souls

    So, when I started writing Jada's story, this is the first thing I wrote. I went from there and based her character on the little bits of information I generated ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Here There Be Dragons - 3

    Hawk! Speaking of not letting family members know when new things are posted. *looks pointedly at Hawk* Ahem. On to the review, or shall I say, lack of review. I ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forever & One Day ;Character Introduction

    Hello decoy! This was actually very neat! Whenever I start exploring my characters, I always inevitably end up writing about them, but this way seems so much easier and a ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Check-In Thread

    I've done two so far! I'm hoping to do more, but it's so hard to find stuff that y'all haven't already attacked like ravenous coyotes...but I'm looking... *returns to search*

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Poem of Baj

    Oh, HP, how you do make me laugh. (And wonder at your sanity.) This poem was long, I admit, but I thought it was cute and funny. Wow, I'm really ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Highway

    Hello, Masquerade! This was a fairly simple poem, but all the same, I liked it. The theme (traveling joy) is easily relate-able. It's an awesome feeling of freedom that you ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Jada: Eternal Hunter of Lost Souls Ch 1

    Well, this is something that I've been holding back for a while, but I thought that maybe the time was ripe for y'all to give it a once over. Thanks ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Moment in Mobile

    The sting of rain burns my visible skin Moisture rolls in waves, soaking me to the bone A gust: the air moving furiously in circles I’m lifted and held in ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shards [Chapter 1]

    Hello Suz! Here to review, although I have to say, I really didn't find anything alarming. Except for the fact that it was totally awesome! Sure, you have a potty ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Spitfire on sale NOW!

    Here's the link to my latest post. You might like it. It's called Super Duper (but any alternate titles that might pop into your head would be nice.) It's about ...

    Jan 27, 2011


When something is broken, it can be fixed.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe