User avatar

Baywolf

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Assassin story (no title)

    Hey! Well, I want you to know I really enjoyed the use of imagery in this story. I like when an author uses their creative license to paint a picture ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Next Open-Mic Session: August 8th (click for times)

    Aww! This sounds fun! Count me in as an addition to the audience :) I'd read something, but I seem to have lost my voice. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Super Duper Chapter 2

    Forgive the length. I have a problem with verbosity, as is evidenced by my work. I won't even mention the fact that I broke the original second chapter in half ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: My Robin Hood Chapt. 5

    First off: I always love a good Robin Hood story. And this is definitely different since it is from the perspective of someone (a girl) from his band of merry ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: from High School to College

    WOW. While the story was only a few paragraphs long, with minor dialogue, it has an impact. No one likes to entertain the idea of causing another's death, and guilt ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Across Galaxies (Deleted for publishing reasons)

    This is beautiful. It's simple, yet covers a large scope with imagery. Definitely different from anything else I've read in a while. I never would have compared a person to ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Introduction to Super Duper + 1st Chapter

    Thanks so much for the reviews! I appreciate each and every one! I'm in the process of revising what I've done so far (which if you're reading this, you've probably ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: whisper (my first shot at imaginitve writing) CH1

    Hey! Well, I just want to let you know up front, that I like the MC Whisper (great name, by the way). She's very strong, and sure of herself, which ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In the Footsteps of a Champion

    Well, for starters, you were correct to assume your grammar wasn't exactly up to par :) but I have to say, you were also right in that it is an ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I'm Trying

    Hmmm, I can see a little of myself in this poem. Although, as I read your words, I felt strangely like I was prizing my way into your secrets. It ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Land of Plesant Living

    Hi, To put it simply: I got chills. It reminded me slightly of River World crossed with Pleasantville . A very unique mixture to be sure, and I found myself ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Introduction to Super Duper + 1st Chapter

    I've debated whether or not to just make the intro a part of the first chapter. I can't seem to decide. I really like it separated, but I've had some ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Summer Storm

    I read your poem just as a summer storm raged outside my home. The sounds, the imagery the poem evoked echoed what I was experiencing, turning it into a moment ...

    Aug 4, 2010


I'll actually turning 100 soon
— Ari11