User avatar

Baywolf

  • Other Poetry Re: The Amusement

    Hey Hibiscus! Well, the style was definitely understated, with zero uses of capitalization and small blocks of prose composed of tiny lines. I liked it. It was simple, elegant, and ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Super Duper Ch. 3

    I've since revised this chapter due to the wonderful advice of RachaelElg ! Adverbs have been neutralized somewhat, and the leading comments of Lulu have been extracted! Good News! I ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shipwreck Isle ch. 1{Edit}

    This was really improved! Wow! I like how you cleaned it up, and made it seem more like a book than an exposition on her feelings. :) Plus, I have ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Stranger

    Hey Stranger! (never thought I'd see myself write that, but guess it was bound to happen eventually) So, a vampire story. I like vampire stories, and as they go, this ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: When the world finally goes silent

    Oh. My. Goodness. I just had a moment of "Wow". That was so beautiful. Look...I don't say this very often, because I don't cry, and I don't like to let ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Fixed At Zero [Chapter 2 - Draft]

    Goodness, those two have a harmful relationship if I've ever seen one. Competition between the sisters...hmmm. Makes things interesting for sure. But I still can't help but feel as if ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Saviors

    Hey ShayM! This is a really interesting concept! I like it. Yeah, the "toke" thing kinda caught my eye. You might want to fix that. Haha. Anyway, there were a ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dawn Chapter 2

    Here's the next post. Keep in mind: it's rough. Really rough. And very, very cliche. I'm almost ashamed, if I wasn't so proud of the story. Chapter 2: Midsummer In ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Attendant of God

    I have to admit, I don't usually find myself able to understand most poetry, although I love to read it. So, really, I can say that it was pleasant to ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Fixed At Zero [Chapter 1 - Draft]

    Hey! (First comment, wooo!) Interesting, and disturbing, all wrapped up in a neat little package. I've read books where someone was recovering from an eating disorder i.e. Sara Dessen's Just ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shipwreck Isle ch. 1

    Hmmm. I like the new ending. :) Very compelling. He hinted at having known her--always a good indicator of something magical--and I anticipate some other new developments in the story. ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: My Robin Hood Chapt. 6

    OOoooo! The plot thickens! I have to admit, I was a little giddy when she admitted she loved Robin Hood to her mother. However, I have this tendency to slightly ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dawn (a novel, unfinished, but very close)

    This is the beginning of a novel I was working on before I became side-tracked with writing Super Duper . I never really came up with a name for it, ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled

    Hey! Other than a few grammatical errors, this is a very nice intro into a story! I liked it, really. I don't know if you plan on expanding upon this ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey! I'm...new-ish, I suppose, since I've sort of put off announcing my arrival. haha :) Anyway, my name is Bailey. I'm Southern (as in the US) so one of my ...

    Aug 8, 2010


Sometimes even shooting stars find wishes that miss their marks.
— TryHardNinja