User avatar

Baywolf

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pandora's Hunt Ch. 1 & 2

    I wasn't sure where to place this. It has some romance, but it's also a bit of a mystery/adventure/fantasy/retelling of a myth. The spoiler will explain a bit more. SO ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heaven and Hell (Introduction)

    Hey Reise! I just thought I'd tell you that I LOVE angel stories. Especially when they take a new spin on the already heavily explored concept of angels, demons, and ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Other Re: Love is a Sick Thing

    Thanks for the reviews peeps. Enigma: That is a splendid idea, thank you very much. :) --Bailey

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Other Re: Love is a Sick Thing

    So, I wrote this one day on my phone after having witnessed much too much PDA on campus. It was sickening, and thus was this little exposition born. Although, now ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To the Sky From the Ocean

    This is very beautiful and sad. It's easy to write of despair and giving up, but it's another story altogether to write of such things in a way that doesn't ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 9 edited)

    Hey kr1117! I haven't read any more of your book thus far, but I have to say it's good. I also have to say *laugh* that I too have a ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Wild Ones Ch3 & Ch4

    Chapter 3 The smell of roasting deer meat filled Amberose’s den. The den itself was an interesting place. It was set in a cliff face; the only way up was ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kit in a nutshell

    Hey Kit! Hate to bother you like this, but I see that you like super heroes, and well...I wrote a book on that subject. If you don't mind, I'd like ...

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Wild Ones Ch.1 & 2

    This is something that begged me to be written (even though I had other things that needed to be finished first), but it hasn't been finished yet . I liked ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sigh

    Well, this is certainly *ahem* different. To get on with the review! At some point, I wondered if you were going for some sort of alternating rhyming scheme, but at ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Leave Out All The Rest *contest entry*

    That was terrific. Enough said. Except I feel like I need to say something else to give you a *really* good review. Because, quite frankly, this story deserves as much. ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Taint Of Red Chapt. 1 (Draft 2)

    Writing about one of the saddest times in history...hmm. I liked it. Sorry if my comments don't make much sense. I tend to ramble, whether writing or speaking. I was ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Descent (part 2)

    Howdy Shepherd! I'm not a big fan of writing reviews where all I do is nitpick, and luckily, I didn't find anything I felt had to be picked at! Yay! ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled (part 1)

    Hey Bree! Disturbed made a good point. For me, it seemed an almost tedious read where I was lost in the descriptions, which really takes away from the story itself. ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: kissing lessons

    *Sigh* this poem just about sums up my youth (okay, I understand I"m not old, but really, I feel like it) Anyway, there's something about your style...I can't quite put ...

    Aug 13, 2010


“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables