-
Re: Elle (Chapter 11- Part 1)
Hey! Yet another great chapter! There isn't much for me to say other than a few nitpicks of grammar. You seem to be doing a great job of following a ...
Sep 8, 2010 -
Re: I refuse to be weak
I refuse to be weak. My bones are live wires Little tendons of mischance Connect them together In swirls of quicksand. The joints they are of iron Held by my ...
Sep 7, 2010 -
Re: Russian Roulette
Hey Homeless! You've been such an ardent reviewer of mine, that I have come to review this delightful poem of yours! And so the cycle continues... To get on with ...
Sep 5, 2010 -
Re: The perspective dawn
I liked this, yet for some odd reason, I haven't the foggiest clue as to why. Perhaps its the style, perhaps its the content, I don't know. My favorite lines ...
Sep 2, 2010 -
Re: Prologue,1, School of the Dragons
Hey dragons, I agree with Rosey...sorry, but reading that was almost painful. The only author I have seen get away with an entire paragraph consisting of one run-on sentence is ...
Aug 31, 2010 -
Re: Essay on Success
Me likey! I just want to put out there, that I think you deserve a bit more than a C for this. Ahem. TO elaborate, and draw conclusions based upon ...
Aug 31, 2010 -
Re: Elle (Chapter 10)
Hello! I did as you asked, and I checked this chapter out! Two words: Love it! The MC is so stoic, yet relatable, that I find myself believing she almost ...
Aug 31, 2010 -
Re: Too Many Secrets Ch.2
Ahhhh so this is a vampire book. I was beginning to wonder why he was so perfect and talking to the weird girl in school. My only problem with this ...
Aug 30, 2010 -
Re: Pandora's Hunt Ch. 3
Read this if you like author sidenotes. If not, jump on to the story and wade on in to my literary world. Also, this is the edited version, special thanks ...
Aug 30, 2010 -
Re: It all crashed down around me
Basically, I'm not a poet, I'm a novelist. That's why it seems like if I feel like I need to write something poetic, it comes out like this: LONG. This ...
Aug 28, 2010 -
Re: Memories [Prologue & Ch. 1]
So first off: I really want to know what happened to Emily. I sort of figured that her mom died, but why were those kids making fun of her? That's ...
Aug 27, 2010 -
Re: Rest in peace
I remember when my mom ran over my hunting dog. It was horrible, I think I cried for weeks. Trooper had survived snake bite, constipation (he ate too many rats, ...
Aug 27, 2010 -
Re: A Taint Of Red Chapt. 2 (Draft 2)
I really want to cry right now. I feel so bad about Jacob... I remember reviewing your first chapter, so when I saw this I had to see where you ...
Aug 26, 2010 -
Re: Sally Crow and the Bullet-less Gun Prologue
Howdy TheMadHatter! Let's get straight to the good stuff eh? Grammar: There were a few nitpicks in this area, and I will list and highlight them in red for you ...
Aug 26, 2010 -
Re: I Run To You
Hey kitrosemon13, To start off, I like to mention my general impression of the work. It was good. I liked the overall themes--love, angst, running to the one you love--and ...
Aug 25, 2010
