User avatar

Baywolf

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Fallen Angels: Aren's Tale Ch. 1

    This is the first chapter to my expansion of a short story I posted earlier. I couldn't get the story out of my head, and I wanted to write about ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 11, part 2)

    Wow! That was a speedy recovery! Haha! Maybe a little too speedy...how did it happen? One minute she has this awful bruising on her hand and arm and is comparing ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: untitled

    Hello HolyCheesecake! Welcome to YWS! So here's how this is going to go down. I'm gonna give you my impressions and do a little crititquing, sound alright? Of course it ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Romanov revised

    Haha! Your MC Rowe is funny! At first, I was little confused about what genre I was reading, what with all the dark stuff in the beginning about death and ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jinxx

    Hello! This was very interesting. So far, not much has happened, but I like the concept. In places the flow and grammar was very rough, so you really need to ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Aren: Guardian Angel

    I like how a few of y'all assumed the MC is a guy. It's made me go back and rethink how I've phrased things. But in reality, I guess it ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Phoenix: The Fire Bird (Contest Entry)

    Hello! First: I loved this!! The MC is funny, the take on the subject is fresh, and quite frankly I'm a sucker for super hero tales. Love them. I don't ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lightheaded Love

    I think you captured the mentality of someone with an eating disorder almost to a T. I've had people close to me struggle, and I've even been accused of having ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sorry

    Hello! I haven't reviewed in a while and when I read your desire for reveiws, I just had to answer the call. :) Forgive my rustiness...Red are corrections you need ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The End

    Wow. That was powerful. I was almost to the point of tears when she started crying out to God to help her baby pass easily into Heaven. It was sweet, ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Jared Leto Sketch

    TO begin: I love 30 Seconds to Mars. Actually, if there was a descriptive more powerful than love, I would use it. I actually began writing a novel based on ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Leftovers

    Haha! Oh I'm so glad you wrote this! Poor forgotten leftovers! I've never thought of how they feel when I leave them unattended in my refrigerator only to remember them ...

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Piano

    Hello Hatter! There was only one error I could find with my nit-picky eyes, so here ya go: An echoe , It should be "echo" without the 'e'. My inner ...

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Aren: Guardian Angel

    This started out as a story idea, but I decided it might just fare better as a short excerpt. I just had to get it written down and decided to ...

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Dream, My Reality

    Hello SilentRain! I'm here to review your poem (obviously.) :) Grammar: I like to get the bad stuff out of the way. Sorta like ripping a band-aid off. It'll only ...

    Sep 8, 2010


See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451