User avatar

Baywolf

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Fallen Angels: Aren's Tale Ch. 4

    Finally, they are in space and the story can progress. The best way for me to sum up this chapter is "intrigue" and "action". I also drop some more background, ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Sly Snake

    Hey Pers! I swear I'm not stalking you. Just your writing, and only in the past 24 hours. :) Haha, just kidding. I saw your plea for reviews, and I ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Fallen Angels: Aren's Tale Ch. 3

    In this chapter I try to show how the other Angels see Aren and how she is perceived on first glance. I also wanted to involve the Captain more in ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lighthouse Hopes *Edited*

    Hey Persephoneia! Perhaps you should take out the "of way" from the fifth line. I think it would sound better without it. I also think that maybe you can delve ...

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Faith (Chapter 1, Part 1)

    Hello Maddy! I thought this was cute. At first I wondered how it could be sci-fi, but then I realized it was set in a future of regulation and a ...

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Redwood Ch. 1-4

    Hey! You're right, it is long, but well worth the read I think. I actually starting reading this before I went to class, but realized I wouldn't have enough time ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 11, part 2,) *Re-written*

    Howdy! I like this ending so much better! I can definitely see movement in the plot now, and it makes me happy. :) I noticed that your tenses slipped a ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Code - Prologue: And He Pulled the Trigger...

    Hello Aristotle! (Never thought I'd see or hear myself say that!) Because this is a prologue, and a very short one at that, I don't have too much to say ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Semi Biography of the Moment

    They just wouldn’t like what I share. Not Nick, not my friends, not my parents. No one. I think that's what cannibalcorpse3 meant. As in, people with whom you share ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Semi Biography of the Moment

    Hello Jenna, Welcome to YWS! I hope you like it here better than in high school, cuz there sure seems to be a lot of hatin going on in your ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Fallen Angels: Aren's Tale Ch. 2

    Chapter 2: The Leaving “All interns bound to Earth must have all paperwork turned in to the Registry by second sundown,” announced a metallic voice accompanied by crackly static as ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Me: Not for the Easily Bored

    Are you sure you aren't me? Because this read a lot like my life so far, at least in some places. I guess that just goes to show that we ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Fallen Angels: Aren's Tale Ch. 1

    Fixed those pesky comma errors! Thanks to denj!

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fluffy the Vampire Slayer: A Parody (Part 1)

    Hey Bubble! I like it! To me, the parody was obvious because I happen to be well acquainted with each topic you were parodying and I enjoyed reading it. The ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Silver Be Thy Steps Part 1

    Hey Bubble! I thought I'd pop on over and give you a review in return for the one you gave me! :) Here we go. Impression: I really liked this. ...

    Oct 11, 2010


Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein