User avatar

Baywolf

  • Lounge, The Re: Sneak Peek at YWS Renovation

    Wow, I must really have meant that, because it just posted twice.

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Sneak Peek at YWS Renovation

    I give it a paws up! (Wow. That was so lame, yet I feel no shame.)

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Sneak Peek at YWS Renovation

    I give it a paws up! (Wow. That was so lame, yet I feel no shame.)

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The secret to writing a good article

    And Nate has done a fantastic job of illustrating the bold option, which I find particularly attractive for some odd reason. Also, I kind of disagree about the funny part, ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: That Silent Face

    That's not me screaming in the night. I'm asleep, filtering dreams from reality Trying to find a way back to who I am— Darkness cannot hide me from myself. But ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Birth of a Vampire

    Hello dear, I would have used your actual username, but it's rather long. Luxe, is it? Anyhow, I thought this was a nice sketch of the origin of a character. ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Redwood: Chapter One (rewritten-again)

    I'm back! And I do remember reading and reviewing this story! (I also remember liking it!) Anyway, it's kinda late for me to do a proper long review, but I ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Swan Song (11)

    Snoink, With that, we left for a restaurant. Best. Line. Ever. That's all I have to say. I haven't caught back up yet, so of course this whole chapter has ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cupids bow

    Hello rememberme! This is a nice little poem. It's simple, but the imagery conveyed is enough to carry the message across. The odd composition adds another element to the reading ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Coffee

    Hello Matthews! Nice to meetcha! You've practically summed up my existence in this poem. Nicely done. I've been drinking coffee since I was a wee tot. My grandmother used to ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Crossroads

    Hello Jagged! This is a beautiful use of imagery. I love the last two lines about the doe's legs scrambling across the white pebbles. Often people concentrate mostly on the ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lightheart Chapter 2

    Hello! Happy Review Day! Okay, now that the pleasantries are over, we can settle down to the reviewing portion of this...review. Haha! Actually, I don't really have too much to ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Jack and the Exorcist - Part Two

    Hello! This is such a cute story! I loved it! I found a few grammatical errors, mostly where you repeated a word. Actually, in both instances you repeated his twice. ...

    May 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Road to Terrace

    Hello charcoalspacewolfman! I like your username. Very...long and random. That kind of combination is always a plus in my book. Anyway, I see that this is for a contest type ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Son's Crusade (Part 1, Chapter 1)

    Hello medieval! I came as soon as I read the summons. Anyway, I see that this chapter has already been critiqued quite well, so I won't hit any of your ...

    Apr 17, 2011


Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous