User avatar

BassGuitarFreak

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Starshine- Chapter One

    Oh, did I? XD Thanks. :)

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone~ I'm BGF.

    Thank you guys for all the warm welcomes! Theotherone- thank you! Music is great. I am trying my hand at writing lyrics, actually. :) Ranger Hawk- I ride at a ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What Animal?

    A raven, definitely. They're big, beautiful, glossy black, and their wingspans are quite large.

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone~ I'm BGF.

    Hey guys, So I suppose I'm a bit late to post here, as I joined late Friday night, but I figured it would still be nice to tell you all ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Starshine- Chapter One

    Thanks for the review. I'll edit the points you brought up and keep the ones you suggested in mind.

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Starshine- Chapter One

    Thank you for your review! Chapter Two is currently in the works.

    Jun 26, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    Hey, if you'd be up to reviewing my piece of fanfiction I'd really appreciate it. Since you're probably not familiar with my topic, disregard the last line. Brutal honesty would ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Curse of a Pirate PART 1

    This is a great piece! Your dialogue is very smooth and flows well, and it's easy to sense the feeling in the story itself. The only thing that is missing, ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Starshine- Chapter One

    Reviews appreciated! I'd love to improve in any way I am able.

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Watchful Part two (chp.6 and 7)

    Lovely work. Great descriptions, and the dialogue between everyone is really good too- however, would have liked some more details about the cave. It's a bit vague and rather hard ...

    Jun 25, 2011


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites