User avatar

Basil

Cats go Meow. Basils go ... actually, I don't know that one

  • Archive Re: Experimented [Started/accepting]

    Professor Two After having 115 back in his room, I watch and re-watch the video of his training session. It amazes me how quickly he figured the Wraith was using ...

    Jan 25, 2014
  • Archive Re: Experimented [Started/accepting]

    Professor Two I sit back in the chair as the man drones on about the experiments. I still have to talk about 115’s progress, and I know that my first ...

    Jan 24, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Dylan| Enochlophobia| First zone Grace explained to me the horrors that awaited her when she woke up. I was aghast to think that a father could be so cruel to ...

    Jan 24, 2014
  • Archive Re: Experimented [Started/accepting]

    Professor Two I stare at experiment 1713 in total and utter shock. His only visible eyes crinkles, and I know he’s smiling, the bastard. I try to smooth down my ...

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Etain| Uselessness in battle/Romans| First zone Hope swung the staff at Etain’s head, a staff that looked all to familiar to her. Etain ducked and pulled out the Roman blade, ...

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Archive Re: Ashfall (Accepting All/ Started)

    Jet “Come out, come out Gale . I know you’re in there, you son of a bitch,” a voice snarls from behind the splintered door. My green eyes dart to ...

    Jan 22, 2014
  • Archive Re: Indigena

    Saph|Jungle As the days go by, the clearing begins to take it’s shape as a small village. Huts begin to be built, and most of the boys become the hunters. ...

    Jan 21, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Etain| Uselessness in battle/Romans| Second zone Etain wasn’t sure about the two new additions to her group. The first boy, the one she’d tried to interrogate, had said nasty things ...

    Jan 21, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Dylan| Enochlophobia| First zone I continue running, dodging between people. I’m in a large city full of creatures I’ve never seen before, and I almost even ran into a tiger ...

    Jan 20, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Dylan| Enochlophobia| Third zone Running. I’m always running. It’s strange, because I wouldn’t run away from my fear. Then again, my fear shouldn’t be able to run after me. So ...

    Jan 19, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Etain| Uselessness in battle/Romans| Second zone After the girl, Hope, had introduced herself, Etain had felt that her little group – she called it hers because she was the leader ...

    Jan 18, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Etain| Uselessness in battle/Romans| Second zone Etain sat on a rock sharpening her Roman blade. A few metres away, her white stallion, Galzar, grazed peacefully. His white coat shone in ...

    Jan 13, 2014
  • Archive Re: Ashfall (Accepting All/ Started)

    Andraya There is the sound of shattering glass, and Henri’s screams. I’m jolted from a fitful slumber, and sit up. There was loud coughing, followed by words I can’t quite ...

    Jan 13, 2014
  • Archive Re: Indigena

    Saph|Jungle Pain. All I could feel was pain. My shoulder was screaming in a burning pain I’ve never felt before, not even when my best friend died. Not even when ...

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Archive Re: Indigena

    Saph|Jungle Sorry It's so long. I wanted to make it worth the read! P.J. limps over to me on the beach. I smile as he sits down and starts pulling ...

    Jan 4, 2014


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault