User avatar

Basil

Cats go Meow. Basils go ... actually, I don't know that one

  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    Oh no, I was kinda like, "What? Etain, evil?" Then I thought, "Wait, interrogation ... oh yeah, that's what she'd do all right!!" It's all good, and I did laugh! ...

    Jan 19, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    I'm kinda wishing I could give her knuckle busters now, like the ones from the movie Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters. Lol X3

    Jan 19, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    I love it!! Etain is gonna interrogate the guy, then?

    Jan 19, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    @Buggiedude2340 I'm still deciding ... e could be Peter if Jony wants, or he can be my new character.

    Jan 19, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Official YWS Marriages

    @Lucrezia @Dragon99 sorry, but this bird is already taken ;)

    Jan 19, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Ashfall DT

    Does anyone object to me posting as Jet instead of Andraya??

    Jan 18, 2014
  • Archive Re: DreamLand (Closed, Started)

    Etain| Uselessness in battle/Romans| Second zone After the girl, Hope, had introduced herself, Etain had felt that her little group – she called it hers because she was the leader ...

    Jan 18, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: DreamLand DT

    @Jony may I make another character?? Please! :)

    Jan 18, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Elementals DT

    Oh, woops!! Yeah, I'm still gonna join Kato's squad!

    Jan 17, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Elementals DT

    My character profile is up!! Sorry it's a lot to read ... hope you liiike!! ;)

    Jan 17, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Elementals DT

    Haha! Sweet!! Umm ... does it matter that my character's element is fire?? That's a good idea, actually! *Holds up thumbs*

    Jan 17, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Elementals DT

    I think that's a birlliant idea!! Maybe just have people ask to be a squad leader, or we could have votes and stuff like that within squads?? So that being ...

    Jan 17, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Elementals DT

    *Cheers* Yay!! I'll have my character profile up soon!! And thanks! X3

    Jan 17, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Elementals DT

    Oh, may I join??!!

    Jan 17, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Ashfall DT

    NUUU!! :P But he can't die!!

    Jan 17, 2014


GET ON IT PEEPS
— Nate