User avatar

Basil

Cats go Meow. Basils go ... actually, I don't know that one

  • Archive Re: Indigena 2.0

    Saph I don’t remember much. I remember sitting in the plane, my psychologist chatting on about how well I did in Africa. She was filling in the otherwise awkward silence, ...

    Jun 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Immortal's Reign DT

    May I be a tribesman?

    Jun 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Warrior Cats DT

    That's okay ... Thank you anyway :)

    Jun 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Indigena 2.0 DT

    Yay more people! :D

    Jun 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Immortal's Reign DT

    May I join? ^^

    Jun 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Warrior Cats DT

    May I join the SB? Or is it too late?

    Jun 12, 2015
  • Archive Re: April OS: Everyone has their Demons

    Teal The screaming reminds me of how my parents died. I’m left standing there, staring into space, fear freezing my limbs. When it feels like I’m about to lose grip ...

    Jun 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Indigena 2.0 DT

    Okay, fair enough ^^

    Jun 11, 2015
  • Archive Re: World War Dinosaur

    Catha, ruined city – present day With legs hooked around a piece of metal attached to the building, hanging upside down, I can see everything in an abstract kind of ...

    Jun 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: World War Dinosaur DT

    Quick question ... can the dinosaurs speak?

    Jun 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Indigena 2.0 DT

    Hey @Lylas ... possible love interest between our two characters?

    Jun 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Indigena 2.0 DT

    I might have my old character, Saph ... but change her a bit ... she's still Aussie though :3

    Jun 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: World War Dinosaur DT

    Sweet!! :D I'll make one now ^^

    May 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: World War Dinosaur DT

    Haha is it too late to join? I saw dinosaurs and was hooked X3 (My boyfriend is gonna laugh at me because apparently I'm obsessed with dinosaurs)

    May 16, 2015
  • Archive Re: April OS: Everyone has their Demons

    Teal This guy doesn’t muck around! My foot is sore from that damn dog biting it, and I think she deserves being tied up. Even though I feel slightly bad ...

    May 14, 2015


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown