User avatar

Basil

Cats go Meow. Basils go ... actually, I don't know that one

  • OOC Archive Re: Renewed Ancient Struggle DT

    Can I be a Beta werewolf please?? And I'm gonna be a female too ... is that allowed for a Beta??

    Oct 25, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Ashfall DT

    Hey don't worry about that, there isn't anything wrong with posting back to back And i'm not going to be on my Mac until later today anyway, so I may ...

    Oct 25, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Ashfall DT

    It's awfully quiet here now ...

    Oct 24, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Ashfall DT

    That gives me the shivers! :P

    Oct 23, 2013
  • Archive Re: Ashfall (Accepting All/ Started)

    Jet I hear a low growl and pause. I slowly draw out my knife and prepare to fight. There is another growl, but further away. I relax a little, but ...

    Oct 22, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Ashfall DT

    Hahaha!!!! Yeah, I definitely see it now!!

    Oct 22, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Ashfall DT

    Haha!! My friend is looking at me weird cos I'm laughing too!! And I'm pretty sure some of my classmates are too ... But I can see why you'd laugh!! ...

    Oct 22, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Ashfall DT

    Could we ignore the post for the now?? No offense, of course!!!

    Oct 22, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Ashfall DT

    Oh and I'm at school right now, so I may not be able to post as quickly as I'd like ...

    Oct 22, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Ashfall DT

    Why is Skyguy meant to be deleting his post??

    Oct 22, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Ashfall DT

    Well ... is the whole country covered in ash and stuff?? Are there any safe havens/houses?? Could we find a military base and try to contact other countries??

    Oct 22, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Ashfall DT

    I don't really know what it is that we're supposed to be doing bar survive so ... I guess I'm not going to be much help here ... Unless someone ...

    Oct 22, 2013
  • Contests Re: Song Short Stories!

    Absolutely!!! You can count me in!!

    Oct 20, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon Wars DT

    Sorry, I hadn't seen the link to the DT May I join??? I have my character profile up and ready ... so ... may I join?

    Oct 20, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Epilogue DT

    No really. It was just the impression I got ... I don't know how, though. Victorian era is great, though. My charry fits in even better that way ;)

    Oct 20, 2013


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell