User avatar

Basil

Cats go Meow. Basils go ... actually, I don't know that one

  • OOC Archive Re: Renewed Ancient Struggle DT

    Waitin' for other people too ...

    Nov 20, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Ashfall DT

    Ok, good idea. Well, since I have no idea where anything in America is (simply because I live in Australia) I think we could start by stating where we are ...

    Nov 19, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Ashfall DT

    Yeah I noticed that!! XD But good post!!! @Craz who's going to post first? You or me? And @Skyguy are you going to post again for Griff??

    Nov 19, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Predators DT

    Hey, is it too late to join??

    Nov 18, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Ashfall DT

    Tehe ok guys @TheMessenger Lol!!!

    Nov 18, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Ashfall DT

    Be a bee! Makes the question easier to answer :P

    Nov 15, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Ashfall DT

    Ok sure ^^

    Nov 15, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The YWS Birthday BASH!

    Thanks @Rydia

    Nov 15, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Birthday Random Circle Story

    The best way to kiss a cow is with a yellow pair of glasses that sparkle. I'd hug someone smelly even though they

    Nov 14, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The YWS Birthday BASH!

    So can I be a part of this? It sounds absolutely awesome!! And I like the Google bots attacking them ... though at first I also read Google bats. But ...

    Nov 14, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Black Butler manga

    Oh wow!! Amazing!! You've done a brilliant job!

    Nov 13, 2013
  • Archive Re: Ashfall (Accepting All/ Started)

    Jet Gale starts to stumble, the words he’d been muttering for the past three hours rambling and becoming one word. “Gale?” I murmur, my own voice feeble and weak from ...

    Nov 12, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Ashfall DT

    Ok cool!

    Nov 12, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: The Best Season

    Sprin because that's my birthday!!! X3

    Nov 12, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Ashfall DT

    @Auxiira Do you want to post after craz, or after me?

    Nov 12, 2013


Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author