Random avatar

Barrio

  • Writing Tips Re: What do you like to see in a book?

    This just sounds like 'Pirates of the Carribean' with a few changes.

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How to Write With Style by Kurt Vonnegut

    I read the whole article and it has some good ideas. I agree with just about everything in it, and i also find it a bit odd that Vonnegut was ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Is your goal to get published?

    I think i am very different in my ideas. I'm always the optimist and just love thinking i can do anything. I love reading the classics, so in all honesty, ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Question about publication

    So i guess the question we're really asing is: If we post out work on this website, is that considered as published or can we still submit them to be ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Is your goal to get published?

    The title pretty much says all i am asking. I want to know what peoples goals are for writing, i.e as a profession, leisure, to get published, to get published ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Pen name?

    Are you going for an interesting name which isn't yours, or a name with complete anonymity. If you're going for the latter just choose 'Jane Citizen' or 'J. Citizen' if ...

    Oct 17, 2007


Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
— Francis Bacon