Random avatar

Barrio

  • Art & Photography Re: A little frog and his much bigger friend.

    It's one of those tv inside a tv show type things. It's funny, i like it

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    I would definitely have to say 'Slaughterhouse 5' by Vonnegut. I have no idea what the hell is wrog with that man, but it skips decades just about every chapter, ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: painting, please critique

    That is fantastic, just fantastic. The background shows off the shade, it's all very realistic. Well done.

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Lame Inking-more added 10/22/07

    I think there is a disproportionate amount of shading on the face compared to the body. It's good though, the face looks a little odd, but all in all it's ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Title Trouble

    The Deathly Hallows!

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    I carry a little ntebook on me throughout the day, so if i get a mind rush i'll plot it down if i'm on the train, or if i'm walking ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    I may be intruding here, but this site is not associated with YWS is it? So if i get this right, the idea is just to try and finish a ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A male's opinion

    I think you're right in saying that a story narrated by a girl is not often a 'males' first choice. Not to say that guys don't read them, but there ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Violinist

    Is the left hand holding the violin the wrong way around?

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Great Gatsby is what i'm reading, and next i am not sure..

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Describing your Characters

    I love describing characters physical features, i think it's so much fun. It's a bit hard to find the words and most things are still left up to the readers ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Beginning and over description.

    Perfectionism changes for everybody, so just do what you like. You should probably cut down on the adverbs and resort back to the KISS principle. The words you used in ...

    Sep 16, 2007


Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
— Mark Twain