Random avatar

Barrio

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Snow

    You know this is one of the few first-person pieces that i've read and i really liked it. I don't think that all of monologue's were entirely realistic. I don't ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The voices, God, the voices.

    I'm confused by the plot, is there a plot?

    Sep 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: More Drugs, this time Bongs

    --Removed--

    Sep 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vivian

    Hey, what i say may or may not sound stupid, but i feel i should critique somebody even if i dislike it. Did you ever think of trying to switch ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Casualty of War

    I've come to ignore how it was written because pieces like this are always done and generic. This being said, i don't think i saw one bit of originality in ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Effortless deletion

    --Removed--

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    I don't want to disrespect this site because i actually think it's a terrific idea. Honestly. I'm another person on this site and i don't think i'm the best writer ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Student of the Night

    Yer no, that was really good. I do have one thing to say, Australian's go by the U.K spelling, so "flavors" is a definite no-no.

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Summer

    I think this story is written pretty well and you have a pretty odd style, which is good. The one thing i have to ask because it is written in ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Beginning and over description.

    Perfectionism changes for everybody, so just do what you like. You should probably cut down on the adverbs and resort back to the KISS principle. The words you used in ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Straight As a Rainbow, Chapter 1

    Well, i don't mind the idea but i feel that too little goes on in their conversation. It just seems like two people who aren't friends meeting together to not ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Urinator

    --Removed--

    Sep 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Smoking Kills

    I actually liked it. I think that you could a bit more detail. It seems pretty promising as a humourous piece and i think you should change "Smoking kills" to ...

    Sep 15, 2007


sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara