Random avatar

Barrio

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Cool ...image but i'm not a fan of anime really. Which is the guy? 5/10

    Oct 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ice Cubes (revised)

    I was a bit confused by the choice of 'Mom' and then 'Mum' and seeing as you're a pom, i thought that it would be 'Mum.' But no, i actually ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tears

    Yer i'm going to stick with the first guy and that it was bizarre. I couldn't really spot any grammatical errors or anything so it's written well, very well. You ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Urinator

    Ok, thanks for all the critiques and i've taken them all into consideration. I've finally updated it and changed around a few things, even spaced it out so as to ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Number Seven; Prologue

    Now for me, just me, this character seems bland and unoriginal. She says she's creative, but it comes off as a monotonal way of speaking and doesn't interest me at ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The boy who never grew up

    You know, i think i liked the last line the most when it says " they would also be alive if little Leona hadn't gotten up to get a drink." ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Smoking Kills

    Well, i got that. It has sort of a Ring Lardner feel to it. But if not, then no. Just how i got it.

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Summer

    Hey sorry i think i should clear it up. I'm not sure how to go about using the quotes, so i'll just throw them in inverted commas. "I sit up ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Well, i'm not a fan of things set in a different time frame. I'm a fan of writing in the semi-present, as in, 20 years give or take. It's nice ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Coppery-Haired Boy (early work)

    "And then one Tuesday morning, and exactly nine o’clock, someone knocked five times on the door." I think you mean "at exactly nine.." I don't really know what else, i ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Violinist

    Is the left hand holding the violin the wrong way around?

    Sep 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Epitaph For a Vegetable

    I'm a fan, i can't say i knew too well what was going on but it was written weirdly, good weirdly. I liked the vagueness to be quite honest, if ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    Ahh chasers war on everything, scrubs, friends, family guy, american dad, the simpsons, futurama, we can be heroes/summer heights high, fresh prince and other comedies i guess.

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Great Gatsby is what i'm reading, and next i am not sure..

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Describing your Characters

    I love describing characters physical features, i think it's so much fun. It's a bit hard to find the words and most things are still left up to the readers ...

    Sep 21, 2007


"She doesn't even go here!"
— Damian Leigh