Random avatar

Barrio

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Killing For Colour.

    I have to agree with uhhm, Amelia with the whole black soul thing, very cliche and also very unsuited for this piece. But overall i think it was well done, ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Winter Walk To School

    She was griping her mothers hand tightly I think you meant to spell it as 'gripping'. The imagery is very well done, and it's a very nice, lucid piece of ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I need to do more critiques

    That's a short story, go for your life. If you like, i can return the favour?

    Oct 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Happy Endings are for Fairytales

    I loved this actually, one of the more original stories posted. Was the character and the clow actually crying? i don't know if crying is too believable, but maybe tone ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Question about publication

    So i guess the question we're really asing is: If we post out work on this website, is that considered as published or can we still submit them to be ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Title Trouble

    The Deathly Hallows!

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Entertainment Guilty Pleasures

    As a guy, i always thought those modelling shows that make you feel inadequate are fun. Some of the girls are soooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful. Which is good, and the photo's are ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Check, Mate x2

    I think that maybe you should get at this like you woul when reading a play. So set out the scenes in which everything takes place to be a bit ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Is your goal to get published?

    The title pretty much says all i am asking. I want to know what peoples goals are for writing, i.e as a profession, leisure, to get published, to get published ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Pen name?

    Are you going for an interesting name which isn't yours, or a name with complete anonymity. If you're going for the latter just choose 'Jane Citizen' or 'J. Citizen' if ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    I carry a little ntebook on me throughout the day, so if i get a mind rush i'll plot it down if i'm on the train, or if i'm walking ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Heart of the Heavens

    I thought it was very good but the most obvious thing that strucks me, and the reason i opened it really was because your title misspelt 'Heaven'. I thought it ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Drugs

    --Removed--

    Oct 15, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    I may be intruding here, but this site is not associated with YWS is it? So if i get this right, the idea is just to try and finish a ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A male's opinion

    I think you're right in saying that a story narrated by a girl is not often a 'males' first choice. Not to say that guys don't read them, but there ...

    Oct 10, 2007


Who knew Kansas City had its own branch of the Yakuza?
— Jason Sudeikis