User avatar

BarrettBenedict

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I'm the hippy, that's my friend Chris and we are trying to be as cool as possible for people who wear sunglasses inside.

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Robot taught how to love goes insane, has to be 'put down'

    This is most excellent. Very soon science fact will be replacing science fiction.

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gibson vs Fender

    I gotta go with the Gibsons on this one. They're real blues playing guitars, they've got flexibility and expression that I've never quite found in fenders. Generally I prefer the ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Religion causes too many problems."

    I disagree with the idea of religion because it proposes singular unchanging ideas that people are supposed to live their lives by for generations. Personally, I don't think that meaning ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    Pornography to me is spending millions on dropping bombs on villages instead of feeding, clothing, and educating the people of the world. Photographs depicting people without clothes, performing acts

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ninjas versus Pirates

    I would have to say that this debate is ridiculous and unnecessary. Pirates are simple thieves of the sea with no extensive training or discipline. You don't see ninja getting ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: other writing websites

    Hey there folks, I've got a conundrum on my hands. I feel like I just don't fit in anymore at this fine establishment you have here. Does anyone know where ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: TYWC Refugees... Bad News

    All of the ice in my drink melted in a matter of half a minute. That's absurd. But yes. I was 11 whence I first frequented the TYWC, and i'm ...

    Nov 3, 2008


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern